I have been alerted to two new amazing contests for Canadians! You won’t want to miss out on these.
1) Scene.ca’s “Be Scene in a Mazda 2” Contest ending August 31, 2010. Rules are simple; you can enter as long as you are a member of scene.ca. Sign up is free and you are in for a chance to win the grand prize: a 2011 Mazda 2 (ARV $20 790 Cdn). There are also secondary prizes including 100 prizes of 12,000 SCENE points which equates to one FREE MOVIE a month for a year and 800 prizes of 1,000 SCENE points, which is enough for a FREE Movie. If you don’t know what Scene.ca is, it basically is a free membership that allows you to collect points when purchasing movie tickets and receive concession discounts at the theatre. Collect enough points and you could score yourself a free movie ticket!
2) I have always wanted to go on a trip to the Safari and play, yes play, with the lions and tigers! Call me crazy, but it is a dream of mine. How would you like to go on a 7 day Safari trip to Africa? Kenya Airways is holding a contest for an ALL INCLUSIVE trip for 2 ending October 31, 2010. All you have to do is answer a few questions after reading through “A Canadian’s Guide to Magical Kenya” –a 24 page brochure on travel in Kenya. However, I have already looked through it with a fine toothed comb for the answers and will provide them for you here. I just ask that if you use these, please leave a comment or say thank you below. Enter here.
- “You really do need a knowledgeable driver-guide, and there are plenty to choose from,” says Kenyan Isabel Nanton.
- Today, thanks to a finely honed tourism industry, safaris range from the affordable to ultra deluxe.
- You’re sure to see wildlife from the train, but travel first class for comfort (and the inclusive meal service) and curb punctuality concerns.
- The freshwater and soda lakes of the Rift each offer fantastic birdlife and scenery, including the world’s largest population of flamingos that migrate throughout the Rift.
- Why not top off your wonderful wedding with an idyllic honeymoon in Kenya.
- With easy connections from Nairobi to all major African destinations, Kenya Airways is the most convenient way to explore the continent.
Until next time,