Alright, more contests for my readers to enter…let’s start small and end with the big ones!
Tuesday seems to be a big day for a couple contests, especially if your a techie type of person. Microsoft Tag and Dell are both having random draws for a mini notebook every Tuesday as ongoing twitter contests! Here are the details:
1) Microsoft Tag’s twitter contests runs until August 3, 2010 and is open to Canada, USA, and UK. All you have to do is follow them on @MicrosoftTag on twitter and tweet “I just entered to WIN 1 of 12 HP Mini LAPTOPS. Just follow @MicrosoftTag and RT to enter! http://ow.ly/1Ja1S #contest“. Its as simple as that and they will randomly draw for a HP Mini Netbook 311 (ARV $400). You can tweet up to a maximum of 500 entries per person, so get tweeting! Find full contest details here.
2) Dell’s “Retweet a Mini Contest” goes until August 9, 2010 is only open to Canada, excluding Quebec. The prize up for grabs is Dell Inspiron Mini 10, Product (RED) Design Netbook (ARV $463Cdn). This one is interesting because there are 4 grand prize winners drawn every 2nd week and the week following that each grand prize draw is the Bonus Winner Draw. The bonus winner is a draw for the person who first tweeted the message that allowed the grand prize winner to win the week before. So, basically, if you tweet and your friends retweet your tweet, and they win, you have a chance of winning the following week! All you do is follow @DellHomeSalesCA on twitter and retweet: “@DellHomeSalesCA #RetweetAMini http://www.dell.ca/RetweetAMini
WIN A DELL MINI 10 (RED) NETBOOK, IF U WIN, I WIN!“. Find full contest details here.
Quick! Today’s Tuesday, go enter these now to be entered into today’s drawings!
Don’t forget about Sleep bamboo twitter contest that ends July 14, 2010. This is open to Canada and USA. The prize is for a $800+ Bamboo sheet set and Duvet cover set in your choice of size. Follow @sleepbamboo and enter your original tweet here. Every tweet you make counts as an entry and anyone who enters through your tweet gives you another entry!. Find official rules here.
If you love Apple, then you will not want to miss out on this contest for an 13″ Apple Macbook Pro (ARV $1549) from @weekinrewind ending July 18, 2010. You must be a member of their site during the contest duration either by signing up for their newsletter or RSS feed. Comment on the post that you are a member and then tweet away! (“I entered the Apple MacBook Pro Contest at @weekinrewind here: http://bit.ly/98PfSp Each Tweet equals one entry! ReTweet often!”) All tweets are considered one entry so the more you tweet, the more entries you have. Just make sure to post your tweet link in the comments section.
Have fun and good luck!
Until next time,
Like what you see? Follow me on GFC and twitter (@CinnyBBS) to get the newest updates.
- RT @MommyPowers: Want beautiful, affordable nails?! Look no further, my Color Street 100% Nail Polish Strips are here! https://t.co/3N3bZWu… 2 months ago
- RT @comprasyhogar: What Is Considered High Blood Pressure? Confused about your goals? New guidelines offer specific targets for older adult… 2 months ago
- RT @Sahm_Reviews: Are you a new #orchestra parent? Feeling lost? Some advice on what to do next: sahmreviews.com/2017/10/tips-f… #music #school #mu… 2 months ago
- bamboo sheets
- Baskin robbins
- blog hop
- Entertainment book
- flo tv
- Following Friday
- fun follow friday
- Gilt groupe
- gummy bear
- ice cream
- lilith fair
- macbook pro
- Quest for the Golden key
- rue la la
- sample sale
- Savvy Social Sundays
- sleep bamboo
- Spa Resource
- Travelling Through Thursdays
- Weight loss
- Welcome Wednesday
- Yoghurt drink